OTX2 Antibody | 544-MBS850552
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR20375] to Otx2
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Rabbit monoclonal Otx2
This antibody recognizes isoform 1 and isoform 2 of Otx2.
Suitable for: WB
Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
WB: Y79 whole cell lysate. IHC-P: Human retina and retinoblastoma tissues; Mouse E14.5 choroid plexus and retina tissues; Rat E14.5 choroid plexus tissue. IP: Y79 whole cell lysate. FFPE: Mouse e14 whole foetus
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production