For the Author
– These pages tell you how to submit a paper to the Journal, how your submission will be reviewed, and the Journal's requirements for different types of papers.
– These give detailed instructions for laboratory practical work.
Other practical activities
– Practical classroom activities, such as role-play exercises or simulations where several players are defined.
– These illustrated feature articles aim to provide readers with a concise (4-6 page) introduction to key topics in modern bioscience.
– These will generally be requested by the Editor or Associate Editors, and reviewers will be provided with a copy of the equipment or resource.