CRTC3 Antibody | Gentaur
- IN STOCK
Frequently bought together:
CRTC3 Antibody | 796-DF7891
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3440] to CRTC3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human CRTC3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
WB: RAW 264.7, PC-12, HEK-293, HeLa, Jurkat, HEK-293T and NIH/3T3 whole cell lysates. IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue; mouse spleen tissue; rat spleen tissue. ICC: Jurkat cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production